Pump Upgrade for AquaC Remora?

Nevermind, I forgot you said the 1250. I have one of those already for a return pump. I don't know... it's a pretty big pump to be hanging from a Remora.

mag5

I'm running a Mag5 on a Remora Pro ....some bubbles, but production is very good. Not really impressed with Remora construction quality control ...but save that for another day : )
PS - don't put anything in the outflow to catch bubbles ...it pushes the water level up and greatly decreases production.

I'm running a Mag5 on a Remora Pro ....some bubbles, but production is very good. Not really impressed with Remora construction quality control ...but save that for another day : )
PS - don't put anything in the outflow to catch bubbles ...it pushes the water level up and greatly decreases production.

Thanks. I know what you mean about quality control. I've got the skimmer box for the Remora and that doesn't help too much. The compartments don't even line up, especially with the return ledge. :rolleyes:

1250. 317GPH.
A lot more quiet than the POS Magdrive pump.

But for a remora skimmer, I think a maxijet1200 is sufficient. Sorry, didn't know you were just replacing the maxijet1200. I thought it was a mag.

Back