Questions about treating Ich

quanctran

Non-member
First Question: let say i have 4 fish in the QT. and then one of them got sick. when i treat them, i have to treat all the fish together?. i heard something like if the fish is not sick and do treatment on it, it will get weaken. Or they will be just fine.

Second Question: ok med into tank. how often and how much % do i change the water? after i change water do i need to put med. again? Once the fish is cured and it seem to be ok after 2 week or so. The fish go back into main tank. Do i need to clean my hospital tank 100% before i put new fish in it?

Third Question: if i used the wrong med to treat the fish, let say i thought the fish have ich but it end up that it have a different disease. What do i do with the med in the water? Empty the whole tank and add new water before adding new med. or Just add new med.

Try No-Ich from Marine Aquaria. They sell it at Skiptons in Boston. Just follow the directions on the bottle. It's a little expensive though. They sell it for around $30. I used it and it did the job without harming any of my corals or inverts.

Back