Randy Holmes 2 Part Question

sdesi2005

Non-member
I've been dosing 2 part for years. I've always bought the 2little fishes 2 part. It just seems crazy because I think everyone seems to make their own.

Anyone here make there own? Results? Feelings?

I'm looking to try to make it for the first time. I'm a little hesitant. Anyone making 2 part anytime soon, and maybe walk me through it?

I'd even buy the stock you'll need.

Im in Malden and I was using it. If you want to come by I will gladly show you how. Shoot me a PM

Derek

Does anyone know if the Dowflake & magflake are available at a home depot or somewhere even though its summer?

Does anyone know if the Dowflake & magflake are available at a home depot or somewhere even though its summer?

You wont find that stuff at H.D. until the ice and snow start.
You could try places like farm supply stores as dowflake is sometimes used in riding rings to help control dust.
But,JMO,I'd just order in bulk from www.bulkreefsupply.com and be done with it.I get my kalkwasser from there in bulk.

In Danvers try Agway?? Its right down the street from the Butchery. I might have some of both to sell if you are interested.

Pm me if you are

Thanks Derek

iv ben making my own for about 2 1/2 years in my 225 and i have nothing but good things to say..but i have ben making it with driveway heat seem to work well for me

Back