Remember My Struggling Green BTA?

davidrupe

Non-member
The one that toughed it out through my tank cycle? Well, it has been doing great the last couple of months. I went out of town from Friday till Sunday night and have been so busy, I haven't really even looked in the tank since last Wed night, well, my Green BTA split!!
I now have two Green BTA! :)
How long does that take?
Somehow, I missed the whole thing.

Wow very cool and congrats!!! cant wait from mine to go and I too hope to actualy see it happen!

Sorry Clamm, not selling it. My tank is only a few months old so it takes up space. I will try to remember to give you one next time they split. :)

I cannot believe it. It has only been one more month since the last split and now I have 3 happy and healthy green BTAs!!!

One of them split again. I noticed it when I came home tonight!

I now have 3 flower anemones and 3 green BTAs, I really like these things. I think I am going to start getting more of them. I think I want a Rose or one of those white ones next.

Clamm, sorry to renig on my offer. I think I want to see how many more I can get out of that first one. I am growing attatched to them... If I keep having success with the splitting, I will certainly keep one for you.

Ok, so I lied...the other one was in the process of splitting this morning. That means I will have four, not three when I come back from my trip to Syracuse for Christmas!

I don't have a single picture yet though. I brought my camera out to take a couple of pics, but the batteries were dead and I had to leave to head out of town. :(

I will post a couple of pics when I get home on Monday. I am sure they will be healing up still.

Hmm...with this exponential rate of increase, I could have 8 of them in another month or so!

Wow!

Back