Remember to WEAR GLOVES when working in the tank...

Sorry to hear ab out your situation! I've never worn gloves in the 3 years i've been in the hobby as I figured it'd be a nuisance, but after finding that damn bobbit worm yesterday, some form of gloves doesn't sound half bad...

Sorry guys, didn't mean to cause any emotional harm. Growing up on a horse farm it was a common occurrence here. I have those red/blue gloves and hate them. Way too bulky. So I don't wear any which is not good. I hope you are feeling better afboundguy.

Apparently you weren't listening when Christine was giving her presentation and after Greg's incident last year :rolleyes:

I really shouldn't say anything because I hate wearing gloves when I'm working on my tank and I know it's just a matter of time before something does happen :eek:

afboundguy, I am glad to see you are on the mend.
Just curious, do you know what you actually cut your self on in the tank?

I'm almost 100% sure it was on a rock. I was finally mounting corals on the rockwork and I epoxied some rocks together.

Apparently you weren't listening when Christine was giving her presentation and after Greg's incident last year :rolleyes:

That meeting was when I started wearing gloves...

I really shouldn't say anything because I hate wearing gloves when I'm working on my tank and I know it's just a matter of time before something does happen :eek:

...but I obviously wasn't doing it that time :rolleyes:

The hand is doing even better today. I actually had it without a bandage for most of the day and I can move the hand more and more each day. The swelling from the allergic reaction is getting better too. It mainly just looks like healing scabs which still looks nasty but much better...

Back