renting a fish tank

rnyce

Non-member
Hi Guys,
hope all is well, I wanted to get some feed back from everyone. I have been out of the hobby for a few years, but like all I cant leave it and miss it. I want to jump back in but time does not allow me to provide proper care.
What is the consensus about renting a tank and then having some one take care of it? Kind of like the dr. offices?
or is there a better way?
thanks
rikki

There lots of people/companies that do maintenance on tanks.not sure about rental. Usually you buy all the stuff they will set up. Then they charge a fee to setup then a monthly fee to maintain.

I'll rent you ours, come over anytime, do water changes, feed, and look at it. How does $100.00 a month sound :) will be doing an upgrade soon, you can help with that at no charge, but the monthly charge will go up to $120.00

i agree there are maintenance companies but i don't want to own it right now, That is a large investment that i do not want to make at this time.

lol,
i don't want to do the work :) and if you want to move the tank to my house sold

i agree there are maintenance companies but i don't want to own it right now, That is a large investment that i do not want to make at this time.

I understand. I'm not sure there is a company that does this around here

Are your intentions to just rent the equipment and then you would stock it with livestock? Or are you looking to have someone provide a complete setup and livestock plus maintenance and you simply want it for visuals.

How large a tank are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back