Setting up a 46 gallon Bow

Hawaiian Style

Non-member
I finally got the wife to agree and let me get back into saltwater tanks again. I would have liked to get a 90 but maybe later ..We had a 55 gallon setup in Hawaii about 6 years ago. And man a lot has changed.. I am picking up my tank Thursday and hoping to have it filled and running by Friday. Any advice, websites, books would be greatly appreciated.. :. Mahalo !

WelcomeBRS5.jpg

As for websites I would say this one! :) feel free to fire away any ?'s in the reef-talk forum. Patience, patience, patience.

Agreed with the above...you'll get all ya need from this site...(or a place where you can find what ya need)

Welcome to the forum & back into the hobby...BTW...you can still change your mind!!!;)

Welcome to the Reefers. It is a great group. And welcome also to Gloucester. I now live in Westwood, but have another house in Gloucester on the Annisquam River. I just couldn't leave the ocean. Hope to see you at a meeting sometime.

Welcome back to the hobby. I had a 46 FOWLR set up for about 3+ years. I still have it and it is a QT right now. Good luck.

Back