Show us your tank!

Renato

Reef Addicted
I looked to see if was any thread about showing your reefs, and didn't see it.
I hope this one works!
Show Front tank shot only and size.
I will start with mine obviously :)
45g cube
102211.jpg

I've never had them but I need to try LPS and clams, the colors on yours are so nice!

and by LPS I mean: acans, duncans, hammers, & candy canes. My tiny plate coral doesn't count.

I've never had them but I need to try LPS and clams, the colors on yours are so nice!

and by LPS I mean: acans, duncans, hammers, & candy canes. My tiny plate coral doesn't count.
LPS are easy to have it!
Im sure you have enough light for them

hard for me to get a clear and detailed FTS with my iPhone, but here are 4 angles to get the general Idea.... 53.jpg52.jpg50.jpg51.jpg

135 Acrylic with 3x250 14K Reeflux MH and 2x180 VHO Super Actinics

70 short, softy dominated and my 70 cube mixed reef

Attachments

• topdownfullshot.jpg
    topdownfullshot.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2,042
  • DSC00352.jpg
    DSC00352.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,893
Nice color in both thanks,Yanni.
I like the look of the 70 short.Seems to be an ideal size for a reef.

I love it jt628! very nice...

Thanks bud!... thinking about a re aquascape, I did one a couple of weeks ago and dumped 50lbs of LR into my sump... i want to get away from the wall look... but I'm doing it in small doses So I do not piss of my tangs too much!. Bout ready to do that basement sump.. you game on advising me?

Thanks bud!... thinking about a re aquascape, I did one a couple of weeks ago and dumped 50lbs of LR into my sump... i want to get away from the wall look... but I'm doing it in small doses So I do not piss of my tangs too much!. Bout ready to do that basement sump.. you game on advising me?

i help where i can ;) but there are many others here to help too :)

im not a huge fan of rock walls either, but yours is shallow, and long, it reminds me of something of a lagoon style look... i really dig it...

i am actually gonna be starting a 20 gallon nano softie/lps of my own soon, with nothing more than rock, light and a aquaclear 110 hang on filter chock full of carbon... should be fun as it will be something completely new to me (a nano that is)... jus need to find a light at some point and im ready to go, lol...

Back