Show us your tank!

28g NanoCube LED
6211565694_aa5796d59c.jpg

and an overhead shot
6211053855_f7bd4c3751.jpg

this is awesome too!

Thanks stingythingy, the 70 short is a nice size but its only 18 inches from front to back, after setting up the 70 cube( 30x30) i dont think i could set up a thin tank again. I love the space in the marineland cubes, they allow you to build your reef set back and allows a ton of open space for fish to swim and a nice open sand bed. My winter project is a 4x4x2 cube thats sitting in my basement waiting to get set up....lol.

Thanks Renato. There are a lot a great tanks here. I like these threads, it's really amazing to see how much better tanks are now than when I started in this hobby 10 years ago. The knowledge, equipment and techniques available to hobbyists, has really pushed the tanks to crazy new levels. I think there must just not be many ugly tanks anymore, they all look great to me.

All of these tanks look great! I can't wait to see what ours looks like in a few months.

70 short, softy dominated and my 70 cube mixed reef

I see what you did here around the center overflow - very nicely done! I love those large anthelia? colonies and how this tank really shows how beautiful softy colors are!

Thanks Judy, the larger colonies are sinularia(finger leather), colt and a blue ridge. The anthelia is kinda considered a weed by most but i like it, its like xenia but with longer stalks and it mats over things so i purposely put in on the over flow so it would grow over it. Its hidden due to the larger corals blocking it but you get the idea.

Back