Here's a fresh FTS pic :)
fts20100.JPG

New Edition FINALLY (Purple Monster) needs sometime to color up
PMonster.JPG

and a Deep water SPS Granulosa
deep.JPG

new addition...
rbta.JPG

Also got a replacement clown for my little buddy.. hopefully they don't fight but we'll see tomorrow

Question for yukyuklee is your live rock stacked that way or is that how you bought it because Im thinking of doing something like that but in a bigger scale for my 72 bowfront and maybe later on with my 125 g Im just in search of a good live rock seller Im ordering Marco Rock but I like the way your's looks in your tank any advice?

Question for yukyuklee is your live rock stacked that way or is that how you bought it because Im thinking of doing something like that but in a bigger scale for my 72 bowfront and maybe later on with my 125 g Im just in search of a good live rock seller Im ordering Marco Rock but I like the way your's looks in your tank any advice?

hey! yeah I stacked it... I wish it was one big rock so its easier to move around... but I stacked and some parts are leaning on the false wall
Also I used the rounder shaped rocks on the bottom first then worked my way to the top. hope that helps :)

It does help thanks I have a few big round peaces I guess Ill try your method and see how it works . thanks and good job on the tank its coming along nicely .

Why "not so dominated"? and nice cap...=P

Looks more LPS dominated now LOL, you have to change your title Lee

Really looks great Lee! I see your little RBTA tucked away in the bottom left corner, it reminds me of my RBTA I got back in the day..... was the size of a quarter. It had grown to about 8" and has split once in just a year.

Back