Solana 34g (Starphire glass) SPS Dominated

lol yeah after getting rid of the ap12 everything went back in to this tank...

Thanks for the compliments :) I'm not sure if I want to keep this rbta in here when it gets bigger.

Ed your cap is doing great in here... so great I can't even pull the damn thing out to cut it!

My 2 maxima's acclimating :)
Thanks Brendan!!
clams.JPG

Just put them in the tank after an hour!
clams2.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks guys! still waiting on another True Perc and I think I'm ok on the tank for now. Maybe one more nice acro piece for the top center of the tank

Looking good Lee! I could free up some room on your frag rack for ya!
What are you doing up at 3am posting pictures, wait a minute, what am I doing up looking at them???????

Looking good Lee! I could free up some room on your frag rack for ya!
What are you doing up at 3am posting pictures, wait a minute, what am I doing up looking at them???????

Thanks man! yeah you can take some neon green palys lol...
This tank is coming along nicely good growth and colors starting to shine on the sps...

Here's a FTS for the Finals 6/17!!

solana617.JPG

You have lots of coral my friend, thats going to look amazing!! LMK if you are looking to thin out ;-)

Also picked up a purple acro with green polyps not sure exactly if its a bonsai but its still nice
bonsai.JPG

Last edited:
You may want to change the name of this thread. It looks more frag dominated :p:D Haha, It looks like it'll come together pretty nicely

You may want to change the name of this thread. It looks more frag dominated :p:D Haha, It looks like it'll come together pretty nicely

lol don't really want to make anymore threads in photos :p

I'm actually looking for more clams LOL!! looking for a nice crocea (talk about more alk loss in the tank) :rolleyes:

Back