Solana Owners

maxfischer

Instigator
Solana Owners, after having your tanks up and running did you wish you had done something before it was up against a wall and full of water?

Today I will be setting up my ATO and filling the tank, just wanted to know if I should do something before its too late.

Thank you

Only thing I did was mark the water level with a small piece of tape. Everything is pretty easy to get to. Only tough thing for me was loosing/tightening the light pole for my discoball light.

A few must-do's before filling:

- Make sure it is perfectly level. It fills to about an inch from the top and there isn't much room for tilt.

- Leave yourself a good 6" gap to the wall. I was tempted to push it up to the wall, but it really helps to be able to see the back of the tank for water levels, etc.

Solana Owners, after having your tanks up and running did you wish you had done something before it was up against a wall and full of water?

Today I will be setting up my ATO and filling the tank, just wanted to know if I should do something before its too late.

Thank you

Thanks guys, when are we getting a Solana Forum?

That's funny with all the Solnana's on the site lately. I was talking to Heather what she thought about a forum or at least a nano forum. Seems like the "craze" lately.

Back