Solar install today

fishmommy

Non-member
Woot. My electric bill is sky high. This should generate about $100 per month on average.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443561006.660679.jpg

So cool, that picture is something special , it's like the latest technology meets the most serene natural environment. Cudos to the photographer for capturing such a epic image.

I got mine down to $300 from almost 6

just managing things right . when I bring the tank upstairs I might put sump under the display eventually saving me pump cost Maybe not though cause I have too many critters in basement lol

Very nice. I see more and more farmland turn into a solar farm. Ever drove across VT on route 89? There a massive solar farm in one of the farm.

Once I switched to MH it was clear it was time to invest in some payback. I also run MH to grow orchids, plus I have all kinds of other planted tanks.

Just curious, what solar company did you go with? We are starting to look into it. Have heard nothing but positive experiences from friends who went solar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do they have for a support structure on that panel looks like a strong wind and it would sail away.

Jim

http://www.solaflect.com/

They have a pretty good track record in Vermont. I was involved in the development of the manufacturing process and previously worked with the director of engineering there. It stows horizontal when winds exceed 20mph.

This morning it is waiting for a sunrise that isn't gonna happen
View attachment 107091

Last edited:
if you current use NationalGrid? try to contact Solarcity. they has good program together offerring free installation and cut off your electric rate in half or so.

Any reason why you didn't add more panels? Some of my co-workers have solar and they make 1000kw a month

Sent from the DeathStar on tapatalk

Back