Sold Sold Out Misc Beautiful Macroalgae For Sale

OcypodeSinensis

Non-member
Hi folks, my dedicated macroalgae is being overgrown so I plan to sell some of them.

I have:
Acid rain macro algae, augophyllum wysorii. Nice red macro, grows into a clump, red with fluorescence under blue light.
Red pom pom, Gracilaria hayi. Classic red macro, stiff and grows upward.
Red grape algae, Botryocladia sp. Another classic red macro. SOLD OUT RESTOCKED!!
Red razor algae, Bryothamnion sp. Dark red, grows like a little chainsaw, stiff.
Eucheuma isiforme, never seen anywhere else. Much hardier than Eucheuma spinosum being sold on the market. Limited amount.SOLD OUT

If anyone wants them I can bring them to the club meet up May 6th at Framingham.

Last edited:
ok, everything besides eucheuma isiforme is $10 for a nice amount enough to start your own colony.
Eucheuma isiforme $20 a frond
I take trades with a nice mangrove or a RBTA

Red pom pom, photo taken under white LED
1682796230121.jpeg

Last edited:
Acid rain macro algae, Augophyllum wysorii. Photo taken under white LED but you can already see the bright yellow patches, perfect for display, doesn't occupy your tank.
IMG_7672.JPG

Red razor algae, Bryothamnion sp. A small frag pictured and I have more, photo under white LED.
A fairly quicker grower in the red macro, pretty stiif so perfect for display and surviving tang attack.
IMG_7673.JPG

SOLD OUT Eucheuma isiforme, mother colony pictured, I can only make like 2 frags right now but there will be more if Im lucky. Another quick grower.
IMG_7671.JPG

Last edited:
I will take a frag of Eucheuma Isiforme at the meet up, if available. Also a piece of blue-green Hypnea if you have any?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I will take a drag of Eucheuma Isiforme at the meet up, if available. Also a piece of blue-green Hypnea if you have any?

Thanks.
Hypnea got devastated by my tiger cowrie two weeks ago so it would take some time for them to re-establish. Don't think it would be available very soon, pm me so we can work something out.

Folks, the red grape could be low on stock, as well as the Euhceuma isiforme.
Need to make a packing list and double-check on that, will let everyone spoken to me know by next Friday night.

Red grapes should be sold out, as well as the E. isiforme, cant take any more orders on these two.
Still got plenty of others.

Hi folks, my dedicated macroalgae is being overgrown so I plan to sell some of them.

I have:
Acid rain macro algae, augophyllum wysorii. Nice red macro, grows into a clump, red with fluorescence under blue light.
Red pom pom, Gracilaria hayi. Classic red macro, stiff and grows upward.
Red grape algae, Botryocladia sp. Another classic red macro. SOLD OUT
Red razor algae, Bryothamnion sp. Dark red, grows like a little chainsaw, stiff.
Eucheuma isiforme, never seen anywhere else. Much hardier than Eucheuma spinosum being sold on the market. Limited amount.SOLD OUT

If anyone wants them I can bring them to the club meet up May 6th at Framingham.
Put me down for Acid Rain, red pom pom and if you have any Red Grape if you come up with any. See you on the 6th:)

Back