South Shore Get-Together This Saturday

smcnally

Tankless
Are we still on? What time are we all going to meet? I started a new thread because I'm sure a lot of people don't know what the sweet potato fries comment is all about.

So who will be there?

Nobody really set a time. I was thinking maybe around 7pm? I'll send Scavo a PM and see if he's in.

Hey guys, I'm going to back out of this. I wanted to put this together so we could all hang out with Liam and Amber before they left as well as just have another SS get together. I have a family thing to go to earlier in the afternoon and the drama of the boards (and myself) is getting to me. I'm going to take a break from the boards and only pop my head in once or twice a day for awhile and try to post as little as possible. Maybe we can set another one up in late October or something. Someone eat a whole plate of them sweet potato fries for me :)

So do we want to put it off till then... it's ok with me... i will be moving my tank anyways on saturday :)

We definitely can't make it tomorrow but if there is one in October or anytime after that, we're up for the road trip.;):)

You guys all have a blast tomorrow if you end up getting together for this. Have some mashed potatoes for me, and oh yeah, some pumpkin beer too.:D

We definitely can't make it tomorrow but if there is one in October or anytime after that, we're up for the road trip.;):)

You guys all have a blast tomorrow if you end up getting together for this. Have some mashed potatoes for me, and oh yeah, some pumpkin beer too.:D

so this is not gonna happen? when is liam leaving? im good for october also....

Yea what they said:D

Hey guys - looks like I didn't miss anything...phew! I had a family "thing" going on. I'll try to come in October.

Daire

Hello everybody! Name is Jay, currently live in Quincy. Would it be possible to include myself into one of your improtu get togethers. Would like to meet some fish friends. By the way i am located in Quincy.

Back