Southdown Update

Ba19Ma88

Non-member
Russells Garden Center at 397 Boston Post Rd. just west of rt 27 on rt 20 in Sudbury

As of Sunday at 10am all they had left is 2.5 pallets out of the 6 they started with.

Ill post in the for sale fourm as a FYI Also.

Southdown watch

I was there today found 4 un opened palets. (Russells Garden Center)

so 4 palets minus 10 bags plus whatever they other reefer was buying that was there

You want to be carefull and make sure they say tropical......The do have Reg southdown and also Tropical. Last time I went they tried to give me Reg and I had to show them the other sand and then show them the difference. I did ask the gut he said they only had 2.5 pallets. I am not sure if they were talking about the reg sand.

Anyway if you do go to buy make sure you get the right sand. (not saying anybody was right or wrong and hope it did not come out that way. Just wanted to make sure everybody is getting the correct sand--while it is still aval.

Ba19Ma88 said:
You want to be carefull and make sure they say tropical......The do have Reg southdown and also Tropical. Last time I went they tried to give me Reg and I had to show them the other sand and then show them the difference. I did ask the gut he said they only had 2.5 pallets. I am not sure if they were talking about the reg sand.

Anyway if you do go to buy make sure you get the right sand. (not saying anybody was right or wrong and hope it did not come out that way. Just wanted to make sure everybody is getting the correct sand--while it is still aval.

good point make sure it looks exactly like this
http://216.235.242.50/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4312&stc=1

Back