spa flex pvc

Most lowes I have been to stock the 3/4 and 1". Really expensive compared to online though.

Lowes also has 1 1/2'' in Leominster and worcester. i bought it a few weeks ago.They also had 1'' and maybe 3/4. Home depot does not carry it though

i just got back from lowes , and boy do they hire morons
i called earlier today ,and the person in plumbing said they didnt carry spaflex i needed other stuff so i went there anyway ,and what do you know they do have it , but not 3/4 so i asked the guy if they had 3/4 spa flex up top, thinking maybe they didnt open the box to re stock or something ,and without checking he said no we dont have
any , i said thats funny when i called your store a few hours ago you guys didnt carry any in the store at all, so can you please get a ladder and check.

i just can't believe
the customer service you get in some stores these days

What lowes? I typically have fantastic customer service at the one in Leominster. I stopped going to HD when they opened the Lowes, they often go the extra mile for me at that one to help out.

I do know what you mean overall customer service has fallen drastically over the years. What's up with kids these days? wow, now I sound like my grandfarther!!! lol

Back