take a bite of this

Aquaman_68

too many gadgets to fail
MVC-002S.JPG

this thing looks soooo yummy

I'll take a bite out of it when your ready to serve some... I like how the pink spots extend beyond the base and into the rim. I've never seen that before. Of all the crazy chalice combo's out there my favorite ones are still the classic watermelon combo's with pink centers and bright green rims like you just cut a watermelon in half. Those are the ones that got me hooked.......

wow that is nice. Name?
Watermelon Chalice
It does look tasty!

:)

I'll take a bite out of it when your ready to serve some... I like how the pink spots extend beyond the base and into the rim. I've never seen that before. Of all the crazy chalice combo's out there my favorite ones are still the classic watermelon combo's with pink centers and bright green rims like you just cut a watermelon in half. Those are the ones that got me hooked.......
I got ya covered....The watermelons are my favorite as well...I remember the first time I saw one.....I was like.....(woah....that is sick!!!! I want that!!!! )

Looks like something out of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Anthony......You know what....chocalate sounds pretty good atm...

Oh yeah, that must be the LE AM68 Willy Wonka Watermellon Chalice!;)
Looks sweet Brian!
thanks
As of now, I am creating a line and I would like to be close as possible to first. Please? Lol

your funny..
Nice mellon!
Thank you ;)
Pretty little piece :)

This coming from a real live Oompa Loompa! :D
Cute....:)

They r so nice when they are that size....once they get bigger than the larger frag discs.....They don't do the same for me....(almost like a baby hippo tang) I got one over 20 years ago that was no bigger than the size of a quarter. cute as a puppy ....but the adults...do nothing for me....

i so want this if you ever frag out put me on the list

I will, Jen

Back