Tank Movers

How big is the new tank?

72x48x24 with 3/4" glass. People always quote the gallon as if the tank glass is invisible. 360Gallons is the capacity with invisible glass. With 3/4" glass, the capacity is more like 315gallong.

Coralvue and service just don't go together IMO and if they are now running Elos, expect Elos prices to come down!

I was very disappointed with Chris and Elos. Not only I have the cash for them but I was handing it to them with both hands and they failed to take it. Original quote requested on 05/04/2015. Took a week to get a rough figure. I asked for more detail of the tank(glass thickness, # of drains, # of returns) so that I can put in the deposit and even til now, I haven't seen anything. Pinged him a couple times and still no answer. If I ping him again in August, he'll say Elos is shut down for the whole month of August. It's horse ********!

I sent in a request at Reef Savvy and while I would love to get a tank from RS, the lead time is just too long. I was quoted 6 months now. This will put me close to the middle of winter for the tank move.

Finally, I went to Miracle and spoke with Derek a couple times and everything went smoothly. I almost took the drive to Ontario to their facility while I was in Montreal last weekend but I couldn't get it to fit in the plan. I ended up sending the deposit online. Even after receiving my deposit, Derek is still answering my emails and call so that's a good sign. :D

Service all the way for me anymore. I don't blame you one bit, would have done the same!

I think I'm using miracles for my next as well. 72"-36"-24" :)

Everyone is going big again

Gas prices go below $3 and people start build 6-8 footers again :D

Back