The "Donations to Ryan's tank" thread

Hey Dawn - cool. It will be fun. I have met up with some very generous reefers who have donated some very nice corals today. Hopefully we can meet up with Scott (or with someone else who has access to Ryan's tank) sometime around 4:00 on Sunday.
Scott? Nate? Please call me on my cell to arrange a time on Sunday afternoon.
781-454-7959.

Scott, you are always there above and beyond the call of duty, I hope there are a few beers in there for you some where(and a about 2 days worth of sleep :D ). Paula, organizing and picking up all those frags in two days is a very self-less act, we need more people like you guys in this world.

Great job guys, it's a refreshing change, I wish I had some SPS that I could donate, but all I can send are best wishes for Ryan and thanks to everyone else who makes this club great.

Paula....

Just jumped on and saw this thread....sorry to read the news of Ryan's loss. I know I am late in the game, but I would be glad to help out with a few frags for the rebuilding effort. I will be headed down that way tomorrow (Monday morning) if you' all are still looking for stock. LMK,
Craig

I can deliver some xenia today, I'm just sitting at home extremely hung over. Could someone PM me with details of where Ryan's tank is located.

I met Paula up at AA today. Great to see how many bags of frags she had in her car. I hope the torch, alveopora, and 2 sps frags can help Ryan re-establish his tank.

Thanks Paula for driving to pick up the frags for him.

Mark

Scott/Paula:

I don't know Ryan personally, but I know he has done lots for the club...can you guys give me an idea of where to bring the frags for him? I can bag them and bring them along with me tomorrow if you can get back to me before 7:00 am.

Thanks,
Craig

Paula, Did you get two bags from AA? I went there around 3.00 PM and i didn't see you but i gave those bags at check out.

Back