The "Donations to Ryan's tank" thread

Hi Cliff, (and anyone else who would like to help out a guy who doesn't even know his tank has crashed .. ..)
I have never seen Ryan's tank, so I am not sure exactly what he lost. I am sure he would welcome a nice soft coral.

After my last post, I realized that I really was walking a fine line picking these corals up at LFS. So I contacted each of the Sponsors and they have graciously agreed to allow these pickups at their stores. Thanks so much to CRA, AA and Skiptons ... You are the best!

Here is the schedule for pickups:
Saturday: 10am at CRA
Saturday: 5pm at Tropic Isle. (I have not been able to contact them for permission .. so lets try to respect their policies by not flaunting ourselves and at least buy something!)

Sunday: 1pm at Skiptons
Sunday: 2:30 at AquaAddicts

Scott, give me a call on my cell sometime during the day and we can figure out the how's and where's of getting these into the new tank. 781-454-7959

thanks a lot everyone!

urghhh wish I couldmeet you at CRA but I ave a 10am meeting with a foster childs family about 15 min away :(
HMM maybe a meeting Sunday at Skiptons and I will drive to AA with you :)
have to talk with hubby when he gets innfrom getting a child from work

Thanks Dawn - I would welcome the company! I will be on the road most of the day on Saturday and Sunday, so if anyone needs to reach me please call my cell.
Paula

Posted in the other thread too...

Big bummer for Ryan. We all owe Ryan for doing a great job with our sponsors.

I have a nice green tipped montipora spongodes frag.

But since I know I have some bugs on my acros, I'll donate one large tablet INTERCEPTER.

And I'll throw a mounted piece of Chuck's orange digitata!

I'll deliver to Tropic World at 5 p.m. Saturday.

Paula, PLEASE call me if you won't make it there - 508-561-7982.

Hey Mark! I promise to be there . .. and we will accept your frags AND your tablet of interceptor. I will be housing all of the donated corals overnight and will do the preliminary treatment. So, Ryan will appriciate the donation of "THe Bug Killer" for the next 2 recommended doses.

I promise to be there at 5pm on Saturday. I will wait until 6:15 for those who may need a little extra time.

For those of you who don't know me, I am the lady with the short hair and braces on my teeth. I will be wearing a blue suade jacket with fur trim. I love this hobby and all of you who as committed as I am. :)
Paula

Great - Matt, I'll see you there, and Dawn - I look forward to the company!

cool hoping without any further unforseeen problems I will CU then :)

seeing as your # got lost callme at 401-766 2767 or cell 401-230-5970

Last edited:
Somewhere on the other thread someone mentioned needing interceptor. I have a whole package of large dog pills, would a couple of tabs help? I could plan to meet at TI on sat 5:00.

I also could donate a rock with greg hiller's purple cap, orange digi, and pocillipora all growing in and getting ready to compte for space.

I had other plans for sat but if the interceptor is really needed I could make an adjustment on my schedule.

JK

I'm sure knowing Ryan he would love it. He usually treats his corals very well and will probably want to treat the tank. I know he just treated the 50 about 2 weeks before he left.

Hi Jimmy - If you have plans for Saturday, that's OK. I am sure we can get him enough to do the initial treatment and you can get the other pill to him later. Thanks so much for the offer.
Talk to you soon.

Paula, I can make it to Sunday 2:30 at AquaAddicts. Will see you tomorrow.
Thanks
Shoeib

hey paula,

i'm out of town this weekend but i see ryan like every day at school so i'll arrange something with him. and thanks for going so far out of your way to help out. that also goes for everyone who's donated something.

I would like to donate to Ryan tank,I dont have
any corals to give,But PM me his address I can
send a gift certificate if thats ok.

mimi

Back