Thinking about tank out some rock. I need some guidance

showard

Non-member
Hey all! I am thinking of taking out some of my larger pieces of LR to make room for more corals and swimming space for the fish. I have a ton of rock and I don't want to get of it because I want to get a 6 foot tank in the not so far future and all this rock would fit very nice in one of those. My tank is a 90 gallon with a jebao rw20, and wp25. I have so much rock that it takes up most of my sump and I have no room for and corals. There is supposed to be a frag area but its all rock. I would like to create an aquascape that has one beautiful focal point but with so much rock I am not sure about that. I will post pictures later on of my tank and the various scapes I have done in there.

it happened to me. my 120 gallon display was full of rocks. i feel like no room for swimming and corals. also reef's trend now is less rock in display so i decided to build other 120 and transferred half rock to the new set up and created aquascapes for both. i am happy with it now and also fishes too. they come out to the open water and play now- not hired in the rock like before

Back