Trip to CRA

SharkLover

T5 LPS
Visited CRA today on the way back from narragansett. The staff there were very helpful and although I couldnt find the octopus skimmer I wanted (dnw150) I was still pleased with the selection. They had a purple firefish there with so many bright colors we picked him up on the spot (like no other. very beautiful colors). I would definitely go again if I were closer or visit that part of town again.

+1 to CRA

P.S.
I'm sorry to the female staff member who helped me out , I completely forgot to ask your name. However, If you remember me and my gf we were talking too you about mandarin and six lines living in the same tank. Yes thats us.... What was the name of that coral again we were asking about. The one you repeated at the desk and we forgot to write down :(.

Its in the not for sale display

Last edited:
Fwiw, that female staff member was probably Ruth, the only one that works there i think.

I too have had great experiences with CRA, best place around for SPS corals IMO, the ora stock they get in is unmatched, and they always have plenty of other nice SPS corals in stock as well.

Back