Uncle Neds---Millis

Glewis121

Non-member
I went to Uncle neds today in millis for the first time in a few months. that last time i was there was last fall to get a friend a goldfish for her birthday. (it died 3 days later). there saltwater department and selection was small.

I used to go there when i was little for freshwater fish.

So today i wanted to go to another LFS but the snow was heavy and neds was nearby.

I walked in and there was no one there.

So after looking around a little, i ended up getting a nice fat mandarin for $25 and a large rock COVERED in zoas for $60 and we are talking around like 300 polyps.

Although there werent taht many corals, the store is definately making advances in the saltwater department. just my .02 cents.

neds

They have most definitly made improvments to their saltwater sections. I have trusted these guys for a long time when it came to cichlids and they are learning and improving on all ends. They have made their shop more appealing visually. It used to be dark and some what dreary. but the place has been brightened up recently.
the last purchase I made there for live stock was a pygmy angel (centropyge argi). Very fairly priced and he is still around. Very healthy. More recently I bought live sand. Not a bag but loose. I asked them for bulk sand and they were more than willing to grab some for me out of one of their tanks. Some other places won't do this for me. Trust me I have asked a couple or so.
Ned and his brother are very nice and very patient.

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 300
Back