Uncle Ned's Fish Factory (Millis,MA)

danzig

BRS Member
Has anyone been here? Is it mostly saltwater? How is the selection,service,cleanliness,prices? Any info i can get lmk please!

I go their for the African cichlids very good selection on fresh water. But the salt water selection is very slim and seemed a little high priced. I think they have 3 maybe four tanks and I think that only one of these tanks was even lit. I think they focus mostly on fresh water.

They have one of the best selection of freshwater livestock around. They specialize in African Cichlids but also have a fantastic selection of rainbows, tetras, and other harder to find stuff. Their tanks are clean as is the store. I have purchased a number of fish from them. Last time I was there they had very little saltwater fish. The website states they are re-building the saltwater room and it was supposed to be ready in November. Might be worth a look if you are close. They are a little more expensive.

I've been there once a while back, unbelievable freshwater stock, and very limited in saltwAter. I think they had live rock and clowns. If your looking for rare freshwAter fish neds is a good place

They had a bunch of LR there too and at the time he was giving good prices because he had so much.....but his other selection is limited for SW, said he wanted to get it going again but i'm not sure if he ever did.

Guy knows his stiff... he has one frag tank for salt that is it... ton of LR but pricey on the frags... He has one other SW tank with a few clowns and chromises.. that's it

Back