Water storage barrels

PSU4ME

BRS Member
I’m looking to see if anyone sells or knows where to buy some storage containers that are good for holding RO water and mixing a water change.

Trying to start the planning process and wonders what was out there.

Thanks

What size are you looking for? I have a 35 gallon tank I used to use for RO. Drilled for a float switch and a homemade stand. $50 if you’re interested.

Attachments

• 125835D2-0538-4F27-883B-EF72FC7C1B64.png
    125835D2-0538-4F27-883B-EF72FC7C1B64.png
    343.9 KB · Views: 203
Thanks but i'm looking for something like the picture you attached. I need to think about space and how it would work so I appreciate the options. I know a few year back someone on here was selling them.

Happy new year!

What size are you looking for? I have a 35 gallon tank I used to use for RO. Drilled for a float switch and a homemade stand. $50 if you’re interested.
@Aros DO YOU HAVE PIC & DIMENSIONS CHIEF? I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IF IT'LL FIT IN A SPOT I'M CURRENTLY USING FOR JUST RODI

Glass tank is all yours, i'm going to grab the plastic tank from TS!

he posted them on the his "Back Woods Reef" facebook page. Punch it in to search and it should pop right up. theyre commercial water storage tanks made out of plastic in three different sizes. Check them out... Kyle is a great guy with a lot of stuff, both equipment and livestock.

I’ve got a few of these—59 gallons each, food grade plastic. In my fish room I use two of these for my salt water mixing station. I’ll sell for $35 each or frag trade. B8E714C5-104C-4C79-ABA1-FEE4ECD7E912.jpeg

Thank you guys, this is great. I need to figure things out but I’m trying to avoid wasting water. In my town, water is expensive and since I Irrigate 30k sqft of grass in the summer, I’m top tier pricing so adding a reef tank too it hurts lol.
I’m not a fan (atm) of having premixed water on hand but storing RO is a must. 20 min and an army of heaters and I’ve got 20g mixed up.
Need to get dimensions, the backwoods ones look great ($$ though!).

I used brute for many years but with my new house, i'm looking to see if there is an option to set something up so water changes are easier and the ability to make a lot of RO at once vs in small batches.

Back