Water storage barrels

Thank you guys, this is great. I need to figure things out but I’m trying to avoid wasting water. In my town, water is expensive and since I Irrigate 30k sqft of grass in the summer, I’m top tier pricing so adding a reef tank too it hurts lol.
I’m not a fan (atm) of having premixed water on hand but storing RO is a must. 20 min and an army of heaters and I’ve got 20g mixed up.
Need to get dimensions, the backwoods ones look great ($$ though!).
Same here. Water rates are extremely high. Do you have an additional membrane added to you RO/DI system? Helps produce more water less waste.

I have the 150GPD water saver from BRS so yeah, 2 membranes on top. Looking into a booster pump to get it around 85psi......heard it makes them work better, trying to find out if that means more or less waste water though. It "says" 1.5 gallons of waste to 1.0 gallon of good, might run test on that today. My current pressure is 55-57 psi.

I used brute for many years but with my new house, i'm looking to see if there is an option to set something up so water changes are easier and the ability to make a lot of RO at once vs in small batches.
I have a 40 and 20 brute. I drilled them and connected them with a ball valve and 1 in pvc. I use the 20 as a top off...but, since they are connected, I can be really flexible with ATO and make up water

Back