What coral glue are you using?

Chris A.

Formally toomanyfish
BRS Member
The glue I’ve been using keeps failing and I’m sick of getting home and have colonies on top of each other. So what do you guys use and recommend?

Screenshot_20220429-180606_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Combination of BRS glue or Ecotech, whichever one I happen to grab first. Also, just purchased some Glue Masters yesterday. When it comes in, I'll let you know how it is.

I always used the bsi glue, but recently I got the polyp lab glue and I really like it. It's not nessecary, but they are for sure not all the same.

I always used the bsi glue, but recently I got the polyp lab glue and I really like it. It's not nessecary, but they are for sure not all the same.
I agree they’re not all the same. The best one I’ve used so far was the echotech Cg but it’s kinda pricey

I agree they’re not all the same. The best one I’ve used so far was the echotech Cg but it’s kinda pricey
I've never tried the ecotech . Honestly if you had asked me 6 months ago I would have said that name brand glue was a total scam, but I got the polyp lab glue with one of those $10 bulk reef things and I do like it.

So I just ordered the seachem glue, 3 x 20g tubes for $20 on Amazon. Price is decent and it’s 3 tubes instead of just one. Well let everyone know how this works out.

Back