What lights are you using!

I’m running a Kessil A360WE on my 25 lagoon. Lights five years old still runs silent even after dropping it in the water when I was away from home. Took it apart and cleaned it. Still works mint. Though.. I am debating if I want to switch it to the AI Prime 16 HD. Not sure if it’s worth the money for the switch over? Anyone has any inputs between the two lights?
AI Prime fan can be loud. A360WE has more watts, a quieter fan, and doesn’t require an app. According to BRS, the A360WE has more average PAR than the AI Prime.

BRS has a video with references to the IM25 lagoon and the A360WE.

I've got 1 Kessil A360X, plus 6 GHL Mitras lights, over a 6 foot tank. The Kessil has the 35 degree lens on it. It's for a "spotlight" to give enough PAR to a carpet anemone on the sandbed.

I've got 1 Kessil A360X, plus 6 GHL Mitras lights, over a 6 foot tank. The Kessil has the 35 degree lens on it. It's for a "spotlight" to give enough PAR to a carpet anemone on the sandbed.
Those Mitras are fantastic, can't wait for my newest build.

Run 2x AI prim HD over my 65G Softie/nem tank and 1x AI prime in my sump for nems/frags
run them not even 50% and things grow like crazy. mounted about a foot over the tank

Had a AI 26 that i could never dial in, the primes worked great from the start

IMG_1409.jpeg

I’m running three Reefi uno’s and two orphek light bars. 1 blue plus and 1 sky blue. Over a 48”x27” x22” deep tank. I wasnt sure about the reefi’s until DaveT came over with his apogee (different reedings than my seneye) and I put some time in one the app. Now my acro’s are encrusting. And I can honastly say for the first time that my coral look better in my tank than at the venders.

Back