What was your Tue. temps?

Ray

frrrrunkis
BRS Member
Well how did everyone do today with the heat? My tank is at its highest right now (79.9) with 40 mins till the MHs go out. I think it hit 81 on Sunday while I was in NY.

80.8 which is about normal. i'm using a big house fan to blow air across the top of the tank so the heat in my house doesn't really affect the tank temp.

Mine has reached a high of 80.5 which is no different than any other day so far. I have fans that kick on automatically though.

79.4? currently, which is probably the high for the day so far. Still only 70? in the basement even though it hit 74? upstairs. Tomorrow will be the true test. NWS is calling for a high of 84? tomorrow in Lowell.

I wish I could say I fared as well as everyone else. I just got home (at the end of my MH period... 2nd halide turns off at 11PM). System temp... 83.0!! YIKES :eek:

I have a 125 in the living room, and 175 gallons in the basement where it is much cooler. Apparently not cool enough though. I just hooked up a fan over the sump to kick in over 81.5. I'll see how that fares tomorrow.

My tank hit 85, but I usually run 81-84, so my critters seem to be adapted to the abuse. However, I'm going to hook up the basement sump this morning. I'm hoping the extra 50g in the basement will allow me to stay down around 80 from now on. We'll see.

Today should be interesting. House temp was 70 when I left, tank about 77/78. I left the hood partially cracked, the door to 2nd floor is open. Windows on 2nd floor open to allow heat to escape.
I'm not expecting a huge spike, 3rd MH doesn't kick on until 6pm

Back