When was your first tank, FW or SW

That's just crazy. I couldn't imagine doing this without the progression. Your tank has shown the success though.
You know I’be have had my trials in tribulations. ato stuck on and killed all my sps due to salinity of 1.019. I still have the original finger leather form the 2014 grow out. it was 1/4” tall from greg Hiller lol. now it’s huge.
4BB22426-849A-49C9-93E5-A174D431AF29.jpeg

20 yrs ago, I went to Petco with a mind set of getting just a turtle tank for the son, I ended up walking out of their shop with a 10g tank, live rocks and 2 yellow tangs

Not surprising with Petco way back in that timeframe. Still not super awesome but they've made leaps and bounds since then...

imageproxy.gif

1992>2020 freshwater.
2012 I decided to do saltwater.
I have struggled to stay motivated in the last year or two unfortunately.

That's always my biggest issue. I get super into it and then loose interest which only makes the tank look worse which even further makes me loose interest it's a vicious cycle... This club def helps me stay motivated when the forums are active!!!

had tanks as long as can remember, my dad had one and bought me a complete set up for me freshwater. by the time i was a teenager i had 4 tanks in my parents basement freshwater planted chiclids.

Back