Which wireless adaptor are you using with APEX?

i think any wireless bridge will work. I actually had routers sitting around that can do wireless distribution. So I used those to bridge my aquacontroller to my network. But, any ethernet to wireless bridge should work.

I also use the Netgear WNCE2001. Works great on the home WIFI and with Neptune Fusion cloud app.
But never use WIFI bridge for firmware updates. I always plug in direct for that. WIFI and the APEX firmware program are incomparable.
To dangerous to rely on. But the WNCE2001 is rock solid for regular WIFI use and monitoring.

Dong if you need any APEX help I will be glad to stop by.
Dave

Last edited:
I also use the Netgear WNCE2001. Works great on the home WIFI and with Neptune Fusion cloud app.
But never use WIFI bridge for firmware updates. I always plug in direct for that. WIFI and the APEX firmware program are incomparable.
To dangerous to rely on. But the WNCE2001 is rock solid for regular WIFI use and monitoring.

Dong if you need any APEX help I will be glad to stop by.
Dave

Ok...I will pick up this !!!!

I am new in the Apex world and if I need a help I will PM you. We are in touch towns :)

Any time. Apex is one of my favorite toys now. I use to think computer control was totally unnecessary waste of money. And it is unnecessary. Even though computers and automation is my career. I build the cloud ;).

Even an appliance timer is unnecessary. You can turn lights on and off with switch. Now I could not see running a reef tank with out it. Its becoming a critical item for me. Gives me some freedom and piece of mind I otherwise would not have. Especially with the new fusion cloud app I love it. I have not played with reef keeper or the other controllers. But apex is the bomb.

Back to topic.....

Dong, I am using now what was mentioned.
Today I got this adapter I will test at my return from my trip.
Delivered: Your Amazon package with TP-LINK TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, up to 500Mbps

Thanks for all the information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 of these:

http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-WR702N-Wireless-Repeater-150Mbps/dp/B007PTCFFW

TL-WR702N-900PX-01_03.jpg

one for my non wi-fi blueray player, and one for my apex. literally fits in the palm of your hand

I actually ran a cat5 cable directly from the aquacontroller to my cable modem. Works the better than the wifi. If u can I would hook it directly.. That's just my 2 cents

I also use the WNCE2001 but for some reason the wifi led goes red daily. I unplug and plug it back in and it stays green for a while but then back to red. Strange thing is even with it being red I can still get current readings off fusion. Anyone else have this happen or have any ideas?

Back