Who has the biggest tanks in the club ?

So is Dave and Ginas 560 is the biggest mentioned so far right?

Nope..... VVV

I think MickyB has a 600 gallon tank then Dave and Gina with the 560 gallon but seeing that it is 2 people that own that in the club it only counts as 280 gallons each ;)

**EDIT** Now that I think about it there was a member on here that bought the 2000 gallon tank from AG

Wasn't that Dave and Gina?

No, I toyed with the idea, but backed off of it in the end, I forget who it was that took it....

I WIN!
I have a 1100 gallon main display and a 500 gallon sump

ok I was dreaming :p

300 gallons with 500 total water volume. My tank used to be up there as one of the largest tanks. Now there are a few larger tanks in the club. Greg Hiller's tank comes to mind as well as Dave and Ginas.

I went for a large tank from the beginning to replace and old closet that was 8 feet wide - perfect fit :)

I tried talking my wife into scaling up the tank to an 8 foot by 3 foot tank to replace the current 8 foot by 2 foot tank......no luck:(

Last edited:
I guess I'll add to the others though I don't think that was the poll or question.......155 bowfront 40 gal sump....(less rock, Sand & SPS colonies......I would have to guess I have a total water volume of 55 gals!!!:p)

I thought this thread was about tank size...Not water volume???:confused:

I've always been told that it isn't the size that counts but how you use it...is that true?:confused:

***sad attempt at adding humor to the thread***

You know if Dave and Gina connect their tank to the ocean then they would really have the biggest tank (volume wise).

alberto780 has the 2000 gallon tank from ag. i'm not sure if it's set up or not, but i do know for a fact that he was the one to aquire it.

For those with big tanks-
What are the dims of your tank?
Can you post a picture or link to some pics?

Along the same theme, who has the largest rimless tank? I think my next tank will be rimless and would like to see what other members have running.

>What are the dims of your tank? <

8'x3'x30" deep

>Can you post a picture or link to some pics?< TOTM has better photos than I could take.

>Along the same theme, who has the largest rimless tank? <

Most large tanks at least require Eurobracing, that's what mine has.

Back