willrays 120 build

Nice work Bill! Great idea with the bubble trap.

Great ideas fail often.:mad: I'm not digging the foam tower much(see the pic)even though not many bubbles area reaching the display it is adding a lot of humidity.
Maybe I sould extend the riser and get rid of the cover!But that seems like it would open up more area for evaporation...yes?Anyone have thoughts on these ideas?Any input is welcome...all are welcome...come into the light.:p

Thanks Franks!

Almost there! Now if I can get my sump level to stop fluctuating an 1.5" so my octo extreme can do it's thing consistently.

I got my moonlights and the silent air fan controller last week.You can see the silent air on the left in the back.Have yet to put the moonlights in.

Attachments

• trap.jpg
    trap.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 399
  • sump area.JPG
    sump area.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 406
i wanted to use the the windshield visor idea i found some at Christmas tree shops for $2, and how do you like that tsunami ATO.

Solar reflector does work very well.I noticed a considerable amount of light reflected back into the tank though when the front canopy panel is open at the bottom about 1.5",so it angles down pointing into the tank.If I was to do it again and space allowed Id angle all 4 inside walls of the canopy 15+deg.Tsunami was great but don't have it any more.Where the skimmer was sitting the level from the ato would rise and fall about 1-1.5"...needed more of a constant level for efficient skimming and used a timer instead.Not using the sump in this thread any more

Back