June Tank Raising, Goo Party, and Frag Swap - unofficial BRS meet

Are ya in or out?

• Total voters

susyq458

Non-member
Since the big guy hadn't done it yet, here's the poll :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK folks! Tank raising/Fishgoo party at my place on Sunday!

Time - show up anytime after 11am!
The place, Casa DiBenedetto - 167 Channing Ave, Brockton.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=167+Channing+Ave,+Brockton,+MA&ie=UTF8&om=1

I will provide location, burgers, dogs (can someone setup an RSVP count for me?) and softdrinks.

I will have all plumbing fixtures ready and hopefully, 180 gal of salt water made by then

Please feel free to bring anything you'd like to eat or drink beyond the above

I have a large unfenced front yard, and a very dog fertilized back yard, so any children playing would either need to happen on the porch, indoors, or be supervised

We will also need the ingredients for fish goo - Dawn do you want to run that component of this?

M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg Hiller said:
Anything I should bring? Some of my wife's cooking perhaps? Beer?

Your wife's cooking rocks!!!

By the way, I was about to hit submit on my own poll, when this one showed up :)

Also foks, Please post any fish goo ingredients you are bringing! (Dawn help me out here! )
I will contribute a bag of frozen shrimp, uncooked to start :)

I will try to make it. Mother-in-Law has commandeered my house for a social gathering of her friends. ( she wants to use the large screen TV). If I can escape I will be there.

Brian

We would love to go, but we have my new baby cousin's first birthday party at 2pm this Sun. Kinda falls right in the middle of your get together.Too bad, as Sunday meetings work really well for us since I work on Saturdays. Hopefully, we'll be able to catch you all at the next meeting.:)

Have a great time! Sorry we'll miss y'all.
-Gina and Dave

Well, I would've liked to have gone, but that's not nearly enough notice. Sorry. Next time. Have fun!

here you go guys sorry been hectic here

Clams (Canned w/juice) or minced
Cocktail Shrimp
Scallops
Mussles
Color Enhancing Flake Food
Granulated Fish Food
Selcon
Vitamin C
Castor Oil
Reef Vitamin and Mineral Suppliment
Garlic
Basic Liquid Filter Feeder Food
Dried Plankton suppliment
Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Eggs

Nori
Mysis Shrimp
Rotifer Perls
Frozen Brine Shrimp

cyclopeze

Hi Guys we will be there ? is will Maggie to help with the kids ;) so count me Sam and 4 kids
Mauro call me if I am not on IM when you come around

OK, Ill pick up a can of formula1 for the goo and some shrimp... we can cook what we dont use, and I am going!

Back