Search results

1. FixIt

RO Unit Questions

So I was given this to unit and need to know what I have to buy to get it set up. I do not know the name of it or where to get filters. Any help would be much appreciated. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. FixIt

?????

I am seeing lots of this in my tank. What is it? Is it bad? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  3. FixIt

Another Nem question

Why does it look like my nem is smoking? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  4. FixIt

Can I have an ID please.

My wife bought this and loves it but I am not sure what it is. What do I feed it if at all and how will it grow? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  5. FixIt

This just came off a coral I dipped. Is it bad?

Ugly! Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  6. FixIt

Dipping coral.

I can dip a torch right? It is my first one and am unsure. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  7. FixIt

What is going on here.

Is this a new head starting on my lobo or is there an issue with it? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  8. FixIt

Help please !!!

My blue maxima that has been in my tank and is about 3.5 inches big has a problem and I am afraid I am going to lose it. I bought it a coral skeleton to sit on and it was doing fmgreat. Yesterday I found it knocked over. I decided I should check on it last night and found it was unattached...
  9. FixIt

Thoughts on these readings?

What's high? What's to low? Everything ok? What else should I be testing? Mixed reef mostly lps and softys. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  10. FixIt

Plymouth area...

Ok so am heading to Plymouth this weekend and am curious if there are any stores orbfrag place but that way. I will be looking to stop somewhere out there Sunday. Let me know. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  11. FixIt

Frag Racks

If you could have the ultimate acrylic frag rack what would it be?
  12. FixIt

Pistol shrimp

So I bought a Goby and pistol shrimp in Hope's they would pair up. Spent a bunch of time acclimating them and making sure everything was good. 3 days later the goby died. Was great the night before but the next morning I found him dead. I also found a ph cardinal dead but he had looked weird the...
  13. FixIt

What is this????

I just found this tonight on my maxima. What is it? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  14. FixIt

I'd question

I know the ones in from are radioactive dragon eyes but what about the back ones? Are they zoa's or paly's ? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  15. FixIt

Nem question.

The bottom looks dark. Does it look ok or is something wrong with it? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  16. FixIt

Silicone question

If I am building a coral viewer or adding something to a tank what silicone do I use that is safe? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  17. FixIt

Tank Temp

So I am trying to decide if my tank temp is to cold. It stays around 76.5 degrees. Shouldn't it be closer to 79 or 80? I have a heater in my first chamber of my biocube, should it be over in the 3rd one where the return pump is to warm the water being added back to the display side? Sent from...
  18. FixIt

RBTA ?

Does this look funny to you? It seems to be doing good but this is my first and I dont qont any issues for it. Do the tips look deformed? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  19. FixIt

A fish question this time...

I have had this firefish for a while and he has been great. Yesterday I noticed this spot on its side oy on one side. I just added a RBTA to my tank, could this be from a sting or should I be worried about something else? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  20. FixIt

Is this a new head?

Ok so I haven't really seen much growth in my tank and believe it to be the lower quality led lights in my biocube but I did see this.is it a new head starting? Is this how they grow or is it something else? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Back