Search results

1. pauldrapeau

Gone Lots of Free Stuff - Tank, Lights, Skimmer Parts, Hang on Fuge

Need to make room in the basement. I'm offering lots of stuff for free in Mendon, MA. CPR HOB Fuge - No pump, holds water Vertex Skimmer - No Pump - Pump died and I took this off my system Remora Skimmer - No Pump - Old but looks like it has most/all the parts aside from pump Reef Octopus HOB...
  2. pauldrapeau

Clownfish and Anemone

Background: I've had this clownfish since my very first tank. I adopted it from someone who was taking down their tank. My wife and daughter have named him Señor Clown although I have numerous times reminded them Señor Clown is probably not a Señor... Anyway... I've had this fish in various...
  3. pauldrapeau

Free 20H and 24" 4 Bulb T5 Fixture

Title says it all.. Free 20gal high and 24" 4 bulb T5 fixture (has some older bulbs in it, but they should probably be replaced) T5 fixture has timer built in and night LEDs. Pickup in Mendon. Would make a good frag tank. PM me
  4. pauldrapeau

Say Hello to "Smashy"

This mantis shrimp hitchhiked on my TBS live rock. It is now living in a 10Gal and my daughter has named it "Smashy". Pretty cool creature... I've been feeding the gorilla crabs to it as well as chunks of LRS. Smashy seems to only go after crustaceans and has been living with a small hitchhiker...
  5. pauldrapeau

Free Black Long Spine Urchins

Free you pick up in Mendon MA. These are currently about dime sized body and 1.5" across spines. Came on Caribbean live rock and have been growing. I have too many of them for my tank. So far they've been great algae eaters. Have 5 or so I could give away right now. PM if you want one or two...
  6. pauldrapeau

Hello! (...and free stuff)

Hello, Long time lurker first time poster. Been keeping reef tanks for a while now and just decided to start a new one. This is a 90G "cube" from SCA aquariums with the TBS "package" in it. So far so good even though I've picked out a few sketchy hitchhikers. Good comes with the bad! :) I'm...
Back