Search results

1. K

Gone Remaining livestock, Concord NH

If you decide to split very interested in haddons carpet nem and possibly some other items as well.
  2. K

Sold Ecotech Reeflink

Pm sent
  3. K

2.5, 5.5 and 10 gallon tanks...

I’m out in acton but have 2.5 I could part with. Send me a pm if you’re still looking
  4. K

Proxy Bidding

I know it’s a bit late. But would anyone be willing to place a couple of bids for me. I saw a 2 items I was interested in. If someone can please pm me with your number and I will get in touch with you.
  5. K

Free Free 90 oceanic tech tank

I’m assuming this is gone?
  6. K

Aquatic Treasures in Watertown

Absolutely worth the visit if you are in the area. Have personally bought a lot of really nice corals from Marty and a few good fish from Norm. Good people, good pieces, good prices.
  7. K

Reaching out to the BRS community

Thanks to those who have reached out!! Still looking for a few more items, and of course any reef related donations will be welcomed and should be a tax right off seeing as how the school is a non profit.
  8. K

Reaching out to the BRS community

I work at the Perkins School for the Blind in the secondary program (it's our high school). All of the students who attend school here have multiple disabilities and an underlying visual impairment. I keep a small 14 gallon mixed reef tank in my office and some of my students (who have a little...
  9. K

My Solana Tank

Thank you. I really love this tank at 20x20x20 it's the prefect size for my bedroom. Just a little difficult finding a nice stand. Thank you very much.
  10. K

Complexity of a Saltwater Pond

I feel like predation from local fauna would be an issue, lot of hawks in my area. Brightly colored fish in a relatively shallow pond, it's seems almost to easy. Clean up crew would also be a problem, if left out in the winter they would surely die. Collecting them would also be a...
  11. K

My Solana Tank

Thanks. I picked up the blenny from a member off here. He's great when he's not spitting sand on my frogspawn haha
  12. K

My Solana Tank

Finally figured out how to post pictures, so here are a couple of my tank today. It's still all cell phone pics so forgive the quality
  13. K

Breeding Clownfish

the larger clown I got from Frank180 the smaller one I picked up from president89. Both breed by members of the club I believe.
  14. K

Breeding Clownfish

Hopefully these pics post properly. A couple of pics tonight of my clowns. The small obe I picked a few days ago and it is already hosting in my long polyp toadstool with my other clown
  15. K

Gyre xf 150 w/ wp40

I have the 130 and a wp10 going in my Solano m Solana cube. I think/know both would and be enough on there own but I run the gyre on alternating modes and the wp10 on either W2 or W3 so it sends out a building pulse across the tank. Corals seem to like it. Just gotta stop fiddling with...
  16. K

34G AIO Solana

Beautiful tank. I have a Solana AIO too, absolutely love it.
  17. K

Source for pods

I have ordered from reef2go and algaebarn and had great experiences with both. Algaebarn for smaller pods and reef2go for larger the larger ones. Either way both are good sources.
  18. K

Reef Deal 3000+ Copepods | $25

Order from algaebarn with confidence. After my order came leaking ib emailed them. And they actually shipped out a new order immediately, actually before i was able to return their email.They emailed this morning top see if I had received my package. When in told them I hadn't received...
  19. K

I did have pictures saved to send. Which i did. Now just to wait and see what comes in the mail this time.
  20. K

I ordered from them a little while ago. Saw the same Facebook post/ad. My package had leaked and the box was wet, that being said there was some life left in the bag. I emailed them as they do have a guarantee. I hadn't heard anything back until today. I checked my email and had an email from...
Back