Anyone wanna do a Cultivated Reef group Buy?

I too would be interested in something.

Shame one of the things I want is out of stock. :(

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Just a reminder that orders of $150 or more ship for free via Fedex Priority overnight.

Loki32687, what were you looking for? I may be able to free up a piece for you ;)

Thank you new2saltyfish for looking into a group buy. Shoot me a pm or an email if you have any questions etc. I'll do my best to make this worth while!

[email protected]

I am looking for a few things as well from there, I am home days if we need somewhere for it to be delivered

If everyone could pm me what they were interested in...i can see what the total is and if there is any overlap in corals.

Aussie Golden Eye Chalice $30
Purple Virus Favia $34
Candy Cane Micromussa $24

Hey guys!

Just a reminder that orders of $150 or more ship for free via Fedex Priority overnight.

Loki32687, what were you looking for? I may be able to free up a piece for you ;)

Thank you new2saltyfish for looking into a group buy. Shoot me a pm or an email if you have any questions etc. I'll do my best to make this worth while!

[email protected]

I wanted a piece of the green and purple aussie acan. If you can't, no worries since it will just be a small piece and I can order it at a later date. Thanks.

Last edited:
I wanted a piece of the green and purple aussie acan. If you can't, no worries since it will just be a small piece and I can order it at a later date. Thanks.

I may have another piece tucked away somewhere. I'll double check and let you know.

Just wanted to know if a 50 dollar gift card will bring the total down for the free shipping?

I think we have already hit the total for free shipping but join in if you want anything

Just wanted to know if a 50 dollar gift card will bring the total down for the free shipping?

To be honest, I'm not sure how the website would address a $100 order along with $50 worth of gift certs. I think it would give you the free shipping.

I used a gift card and i beleive it still gave me free shipping on a order that just meet the free shipping standard.

BTW cultivated reef has excellent stuff, easily my favorite coral vendor. Most of my zoa collection has come from them as well as some new clams.

Yes we have definetly hit free shipping with the people that showed interest. If you are in this thread as of now before this post and want in...I'm going to take this as the cut off for now so it doesn't get too confusing. Also a few people that PM'd me would be included as well. If everyone could PM me your FINAL wish list i will do the dirty work and see what our final total is, as well as add everything up and make sure there's no overlap so i can communicate with Cultivated Reef. Thanks for the interest

Hey guys!

[email protected]

Do you have any more purple hornets?

Everyone that is in this group buy...could you please get me your final order by say wednesday at the latest? pickup is going to be in peabody thanks to Ray. When you decide on the final corals, please paypal me your share...remember shipping will be free so DO NOT include that in what you send me. PM me for the paypal address to send the money as well as your final tally. Thanks

Maybe people should send the paypal as a gift or include the PP fees, depending on how many people we have I dont want to see those fees rack up on you.
Also make sure you send me a list of who ordered and what they ordered so I can PM my address and phone to everyone who needs it.

Ray i didn't know that...sending the money as a gift allows for no paypal fees? When i buy on ebay the paypal fees are usually $1 or so...how much would it be if everyone were to send me a paypal payment? Once i get a final tally by wednesday i will get all the info and give it to you as well as talk to greg to address delivery date.

I think it is 3.9% (or around that) but if you send it as a gift there are no fees

Hi,

Good news. There was a couple smaller colony/frags kicking around in my other system. I'll go ahead and update the website accordingly.

Thanks!

Back