Anyone wanna do a Cultivated Reef group Buy?

I forgot to mention that every bag has the owners name on it as well as the name of the coral. Ray, if you float them in your tank all day you might want to leave the lights off to avoid overheating the bags. Just a thought.

I think I am going to have to setup a tank/container with water and a heater depending on how much stuff there is......I only have a little cube tank and my sump is packed :)

if your tank is packed... mine is 100times worse lol

looking forward on seeing how these frags look tomorrow... did greg write names on the bags? I think i wanna do another order lol

Last edited:
yes I believe everyone's order is in their own bag with their name on it, what time are you coming by Lee? You going to make it this time ;)

look good, I am just starting to get mine into my tank now, one of mine came off a plug in shipping, the golden eye chalice so I glued it onto a disk, I like them better for chalices anyway :)

Everything else looks good and is floating in my sump

everything is dipped (intercepter & coralRX pro) and in the tank now... everything looks good from what I can see :)

look good, I am just starting to get mine into my tank now, one of mine came off a plug in shipping, the golden eye chalice so I glued it onto a disk, I like them better for chalices anyway :)

Everything else looks good and is floating in my sump

I guess floating it upside didn't do much for it if it fell off the plug :( Sorry about that.

no big deal, I would have cut the end off the plug and put it on a disk anyway (for a chalice) so it saved me from cutting the plug :)

Ray... u need chalices? come over lol. I need more space as you can see below :)

fts0511.JPG

acans511.JPG

Last edited:
Back