Anyone wanna do a Cultivated Reef group Buy?

Add these in for me as well

aussie strawberry shortcake $40

Valentine Day Massacre $25

with

Lavender and Green Aussie Blasto - Blastomussa Wellsi $19
Aussie Golden Eye Chalice $30
Purple Virus Favia $34
Candy Cane Micromussa $24

total = $172

Last edited:
we also have 2 people other then myself interested in a grow out of the favia, anyone else interested?

If we get 4 people it will be $37 each, we will get 2 heads to grow out and I figure it will take 6-8 weeks with several feedings a week but that will depend on how fast a grower this coral is, I am estimating this on how the war coral favia is growing in my tank.

just a reminder...if everyone could get their FINAL lists to me and all PAID by the end of tonight it would be great...order will go in first thing tomorrow morning.

Info has been sent. Sorry for the delay. I"ll be packing orders for the next hour but will check back then.
Thanks everyone!

Awesome! Depending on how this goes, I may do one next week if people are interested(Since I'm getting paid now :) )

It will be shipped via Fedex Priority so I'm pretty sure the guarunteed delivery time is by 10:30am for Ray's address.

Hi guys, the fedex tacking number is 797080261441. This is scheduled to be delivered no later then 10:30am tomorrow (Wednesday). Again, I really appreciate your business with this group buy.

I'll be anxious to hear how everything comes in!

Thanks for everything Greg. I sent everyone a PM notifying you what time (1030) the corals should arrive. IIRC Ray said anytime after 1030 and NOT between 2-3 should be ok. PLEASE PM him and let him know what time you plan on going.

I pick my daughter up from school at 3 so not between 2:30 and 3:30

Other then that I will be around all day

I forgot to mention that every bag has the owners name on it as well as the name of the coral. Ray, if you float them in your tank all day you might want to leave the lights off to avoid overheating the bags. Just a thought.

Back