Anyone wanna do a Cultivated Reef group Buy?

I'm going to re-open the deadline until friday as i am getting some more interest with a few members and would like to allow everyone who would like to be apart of this free shipping to be included so. Again...post here anything you're wanting that isn't available on the website, and PM me your final wish list and i will add it to cart of let you know of any overlap.

I'll temp you even further and as an option offer 2 heads for $149. That should speed up the grow out process some.

anyone interested, we get 4 people and that is only 37.25 each!!!

if there are no takers I will just have to pick up a maxi mini......how do you propagate those suckers?

if there are no takers I will just have to pick up a maxi mini......how do you propagate those suckers?

With a knife... I dont think they ever really split naturally(in the aquarium). The mini minis split like nuts though

it was decided the order will be placed officially on thursday to give greg from cultivated reef time to get the corals healed and healthy.

Yep as Neya said, slice them down the middle. I have a fillet knife that I use but even a razor blade can work.

I am sure somethings will be fine to add, I guarantee you if this order does not ship BEFORE the weekend I will add stuff over the weekend

STOP POSTING LINKS TO STUFF, you make me go buy crazy :)

I keep looking at stuff I want

Back