BRS website major upgrade

Sleeker looks. Could the grow out post be pinned since there can be a month between postings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just poking around since the upgrade.. one thing I really dont like is how the Marketplace does not have its sub categories anymore :( Sometimes I only want to look for fish, or coral or equipment.. or just browse the WTB section to see if I have anything to help someone out with... now this is all mixed and its a huge pain to sort through things... I feel like more people are going to result to going to craigslist because of this. I use to be a paid member back when I had my 75 gal reef tank then I sold it all and it expired.. now Ive been back poking around w a new tank and you need to be a paid member to sell anything.. which is fine.. but are there still hidden "paid members only" forum sections still or no? Id assume that got taken down as well due to needing to be a paid member to sell anything now..

Just from feedback from my end :)
-Sarah

Just poking around since the upgrade.. one thing I really dont like is how the Marketplace does not have its sub categories anymore :( Sometimes I only want to look for fish, or coral or equipment.. or just browse the WTB section to see if I have anything to help someone out with... now this is all mixed and its a huge pain to sort through things... I feel like more people are going to result to going to craigslist because of this. I use to be a paid member back when I had my 75 gal reef tank then I sold it all and it expired.. now Ive been back poking around w a new tank and you need to be a paid member to sell anything.. which is fine.. but are there still hidden "paid members only" forum sections still or no? Id assume that got taken down as well due to needing to be a paid member to sell anything now..

Just from feedback from my end :)
-Sarah
we still have
Members Only Area if that helps

Is there anyway of adding a "to the top " button to the web site? Way easier than scrolling up again

Is there anyway of adding a "to the top " button to the web site? Way easier than scrolling up again
If you scroll to the very bottom there's a Top link in the lower right hand corner. Other than that there might be an add-on that can do it. I'm working on lot of invisible stuff at the moment but eventually I'll start working on more visible improvements like a "to the top" button

For the sake of transparency, and curiosity are the like buttons like Facebook also data collection points other then the aesthetics?
I don't think so, but I haven't learned enough about the software yet to know for sure.

I really like the new layout and simplicity.
I will suggest separating the WTB and FS. I believe there are different rules for FS threads and WTB threads.
Also are non-paying members able to post WTB threads? Thanks

Back