Drip Acclimator 3000

Sammynels

Go Big or Go home..
Well, me being a paramedic came up with an easy drip acclimation solution today. I figured some of you guys and gals would get a kick out if this. Boring day today. And yes, I'm sure this has been done before. image.jpgimage.jpg

Gives you some good control and you can add meds without getting your hands wet if need be ;)

Nice job. next time you should put the output on the side of the bucket so the bucket will still sit flat for storage.

Yeah but the drip chamber wouldn't work properly unless it's upright. Maybe a swiveling connector would have been better though.

Jeez... Everytime I use pharmaceutical equipment with my aquarium it brings forth curious bad eggs. Hahaha

I did this before. here is what I did: I used the piece of 3/16" tubing about 30" long. connected one side of the tubing with the inlet of the drip chamber. put a roller clamp on this 30" piece tube- this clamp helps controlling your flow rate- . Used other piece of tubing 40" long connected with the outlet of the drip chamber. used a spike at the end of the line- this spike helps easy to poke the line to fish bag. the inlet side of the line pulled out water from my tank to the bag- the outlet side of the line inserted into my fish bag directly. I use this line for acclimating and dosing

Back