Favorite purchase of the day.

Where? Sorry I don’t see it, really want to see this $2200 WD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
20190922_101242.jpg

I keep hearing u have acros that are just as nice for way cheaper. Can u show some of your cheap highend stuff. Personally I dont get y sticks command so much money but I can appriate ppl that let highly sought after coral grow to that size.

I keep hearing u have acros that are just as nice for way cheaper. Can u show some of your cheap highend stuff. Personally I dont get y sticks command so much money but I can appriate ppl that let highly sought after coral grow to that size.

here are a few I just got, don’t ask me names i’m horrible. acros & sps
adc4099809a7b9d9881794b8fbcf31dc.jpg
0d6ac77030f16c360a9bd011d8ab6c34.jpg
3538ef9523ed9109c988461936a0ee6d.jpg
75dfe0a02cca8464200886eb47915c4e.jpg
eefb5c47bbd087fcd71a3c057c53c1ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The "Walt disney" looks very "fury" is this what makes it high end? Is the fury part cause its a c different type? Pardon the ignorance I just don't gets the stick craz

The "Walt disney" looks very "fury" is this what makes it high end? Is the fury part cause its a c different type? Pardon the ignorance I just don't gets the stick craz
Walt disney is a kind of tenius, it was pretty rare for a while. But like most things it's been propagated long enough that price is coming down. It's just an easily identifiable acro

Walt disney is a kind of tenius, it was pretty rare for a while. But like most things it's been propagated long enough that price is coming down. It's just an easily identifiable acro

here is my frag of walt disney
b4308d6cde58b198cf1a5b62479414f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks man, are other tenius also more valuble? Seems every reefer has a different view on everthing. Thanks for the knowledge

Tenuis is one of the most common species of acro in this trade, it also has the most kinds of color morph. As a specie itself, it is common, as for unique colored ones, it is valuable.

Tenuis is one of the most common species of acro in this trade, it also has the most kinds of color morph. As a specie itself, it is common, as for unique colored ones, it is valuable.

Thank you kindly sir.

Back