Favorite purchase of the day.

Hahahahaha!! Of course! Don’t you see it in the FRS I shared?
I bought a torch and a button scolys through same guy. Found giant flat worm on my torch. Kinda realy took the awsome from my great purchase. Fantastic frags tho. I imagine thats the risk u take buying from ppl that buy wholsale.

In his deffense I'm not sure its a bad pest. But any flat worm shaped think gets killed anywere near my tank. Lol

lol that’s why we all dip dip dip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A friend told me an importor shipped coral multiple days in nothing but wet news paper. Im starting to rethink how fragile some of these are.

I have just been using Revive by Twolittlefishies. I am thinking I should read more up on dipping, didn't know you should use different dips for different coral.

How did I miss these. Are these non photo?
I think I got the same ones.... From Pop's? He said they are non photo... I don't know one way or the other, but I do dose phyto, add pods like a junkie, regularly do some type of cyclops and have small fishies so I'm guessing they'll be happy in my reef. I also won some Reef Nutrition Oyster Feast and have found my gobies LOVE LOVE love it (almost like goby crack it seems) so it'll remain on rotation.

I bought a torch and a button scolys through same guy. Found giant flat worm on my torch. Kinda realy took the awsome from my great purchase. Fantastic frags tho. I imagine thats the risk u take buying from ppl that buy wholsale.
It is always a risk. I battled flatworms for a long miserable time in my 180. The ones I had loved euphyllia of any kind and these frilly shrooms I had. I want to add a bit of torch or frogspawn.. but I can't get past visions of endless FW Exit, Revive and homemade concoction baths again. Luckily these things have skyrocketed in price (not value to me!) and I'm not very tempted :)

I did do a quick fresh water then Revive swish/dip on the gorgs... I didn't see anything at all come off of them. The WD frag I bought is tiny, lol and I took it off it's frag plug and it's glued to a rock. I think a FW would be bigger than the frag LOL

Hope you got everything bad off it!

It is always a risk. I battled flatworms for a long miserable time in my 180. The ones I had loved euphyllia of any kind and these frilly shrooms I had. I want to add a bit of torch or frogspawn.. but I can't get past visions of endless FW Exit, Revive and homemade concoction baths again. Luckily these things have skyrocketed in price (not value to me!) and I'm not very tempted :)

I did do a quick fresh water then Revive swish/dip on the gorgs... I didn't see anything at all come off of them. The WD frag I bought is tiny, lol and I took it off it's frag plug and it's glued to a rock. I think a FW would be bigger than the frag LOL

I dipped gorgs too nothing came off really clean[emoji16]

I use bayer, coral rx, flatworm exit, and iodine all depends on what type of coral it is.

I never thought of using flat worm exit for coral dipping. Great idea.

What can you or cant you dip corals in and which types because so far ive only used revive & coral rx. Was planning on adding bayer but i cant find in home depot.

I dont want to step on thread to much but thanks for info

Just the one worm. No eggs, supper healthy. So I think I'm ok. Just wanted ppl to no. I'd buy from him again. He was upfront about them being bought wholesale.

What can you or cant you dip corals in and which types because so far ive only used revive & coral rx. Was planning on adding bayer but i cant find in home depot.
They sell it at Lowes.

Where? Sorry I don’t see it, really want to see this $2200 WD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sure won’t be posting a photo of it!! Hahahaha my WD is to the left of the birds nest (I bought from you earlier this year.)

Attachments

• 59EDD5D3-2B7E-48CA-97A7-DF54C900DDA6.jpeg
    59EDD5D3-2B7E-48CA-97A7-DF54C900DDA6.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 199
I use bayer, coral rx, flatworm exit, and iodine all depends on what type of coral it is.

lowes has it it is in like a spray bottle you can get it on amazon. Flat worm exit I use on favia and coral rx

Back