Favorite purchase of the day.

I was hooked on those scolly's they're were some good selections but to much for my pocket to absorb. LOL
But i overall loved the way everything was setup and wish i had spent more time with you guys. Next trip i definitely will for sure...that was my 1st but not my last.

Last edited:
Happysticks banana coral
20190923_163246.jpg

20190923_163254.jpg

Def reach out to the vendor if you remember or one of us and maybe we can figure out what went on and if we can help you out

I cant remember who it was. I don't believe it was intentional. Im also terrible with coral names no can't remember what its called. It was bright Orange/pink single shroom and he only had 2 left. Not really worried as it wasn't high end. I love the other 9 corals I grabbed.

@Blader1234 I got the other two.... same expiration. And hydor mailed those out in May this year... my live sand also expired in 2017 or 16 I think....

Good thing I didn’t give away all the dr tim’s So I will use use all that dead bacteria and the bottle of dr tim’s.

My favorite buy
View attachment 129137
Im still mad at myself for not grabbing on of those. love the color contrast with the Orange and purple

Fragtastic was a fantastic day for me! I have several “pick of the days!”

I’m excited to once again have Leng Sy monti in my tank. That one just... is the best. Thank you @BiGGiePauls33!

I picked up 5 grab bags from @frank180reef and got some awesome goodies! I did get lucky and get the rock nem and it’s tucked in beautifully!!

I picked up some of the most beautiful zoas I’ve ever had from both the BRS auction and one of the vendors, I also picked up two gorgs (folks that see the tank are in awe of them!!!)

Lastly! My little gobies day thank you to Reef Nutrition as I won two sets of phyto, pods and oyster feast!!!!! Awesome!!! We also won pellets- but that was literally a lifetime of food for my 3 tiny fish, so I hope whomever was pulled next and next and next in the raffle can enjoy it!!

Fantastic day, much love to all!!

Attachments

• 6D849C55-510E-4430-A69B-4772EFDD9862.jpeg
    6D849C55-510E-4430-A69B-4772EFDD9862.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 217
  • B2E1B99E-0AFB-45EB-B1E0-5D1D8FCFF48B.jpeg
    B2E1B99E-0AFB-45EB-B1E0-5D1D8FCFF48B.jpeg
    320.7 KB · Views: 218
  • D03D1D85-D513-47AA-A7AA-77B45CA5ADEE.jpeg
    D03D1D85-D513-47AA-A7AA-77B45CA5ADEE.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Fragtastic was a fantastic day for me! I have several “pick of the days!”

I’m excited to once again have Leng Sy monti in my tank. That one just... is the best. Thank you @BiGGiePauls33!

I picked up 5 grab bags from @frank180reef and got some awesome goodies! I did get lucky and get the rock nem and it’s tucked in beautifully!!

I picked up some of the most beautiful zoas I’ve ever had from both the BRS auction and one of the vendors, I also picked up two gorgs (folks that see the tank are in awe of them!!!)

Fantastic day, much love to all!!
really like the tank the new pieces add a nice color

Glad everyone picked up something special and had a great time. I already can't wait for the next one to come.

Back