Favorite purchase of the day.

I ended up with RR the vingh acro from AMS Corals RR anacropora from Happy Sticks, flower petal from Greg Hiller, Idaho grape from granite state, and seasons greetings montipora caps from aom and sand, tubbs blue zoas and got a sweet little anemone as a grab from for Frank's Frags. 2 16oz. Bottles of phyto from granite state and won $100 hc to that pet/fish place and $25 GC to Fragtoberfest next month. All in all a great turnout and day.
IMG_20190922_222536.jpg

IMG_20190922_223343.jpg
IMG_20190922_223357.jpg

IMG_20190922_223413.jpg

IMG_20190922_223436.jpg

IMG_20190922_223513.jpg

Last edited:
I got some really cool Zoas from a bunch of different venders. My favorite purchase didn't make it home with me though. I bought 3 corals from one of the venders and somehow didn't end up with the mushroom I bought. All in all a good time and look forward to the next one. Thanks to the folks that get this stuff all set up

I got some really cool Zoas from a bunch of different venders. My favorite purchase didn't make it home with me though. I bought 3 corals from one of the venders and somehow didn't end up with the mushroom I bought. All in all a good time and look forward to the next one. Thanks to the folks that get this stuff all set up

Did you try contacting them? maybe just a mistake and they still have it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Def reach out to the vendor if you remember or one of us and maybe we can figure out what went on and if we can help you out

It was a pleasure meeting some of the members from the forum and looking forward to meeting more next trip. Thank you all for putting this together i had a blast and next time i'll stick around for the raffles for sure. Wifey was a little disappointed because she wanted a clam but i got her a nice rock nem and some more Euphylia for me of course LOL

What a terrific show! My first time to a BRS event, and it far exceeded my expectations. My three year old son and I loved it. I picked up a beautiful torch w/ pink stalks and blue tips, along with a simple red/blue acan from CoralReefExotics.com. They had some terrific stock, and were kind enough to throw in a little green duncan.

I also nabbed a Walt Disney and a pineapple torch (green stalks w/ pink tips) from a vendor two booths to their right (three booths from the bar in the corner). I didn't catch their business name, though. Does anyone know who that was w/ the WDs on the right hand side of their display and zoas on the left? I like to keep notes on the sources of my corals. They were kind enough to gift my son a zoa frag before I even showed interest in purchasing. The little guy loved that.

My only disappointment was that @dz6t couldn't make it. I wanted to give him an update and many thanks for the fantastic acro frags I picked up from him a couple of weeks ago. It would have been worth the drive to Concord just for the conversation -- I leaned a lot from him.

Back