fragged my whole tank

Brad S

Non-member
figured I'd post a pic

Aside from a few things I fragged pretty much the whole tank... picked up a couple of pieces this weekend from the shop Coral Reef in seekonk too... Nice store great service, those guys are currently in the frag tank :)

279473.jpg

279472.jpg

Last edited:
you going to sell the frags? or just let them be. because they look good lol

I don't know what I plan to do with them... It'll probably be maxed out inside a month, then I'll have no room. Wasn't my initial intention to sell things out of it, but I suppose that makes sense. A few of the pieces I'll be taking to tropic isle for our 200 display up front... Could use some superman etc.

I don't know what I plan to do with them... It'll probably be maxed out inside a month, then I'll have no room. Wasn't my initial intention to sell things out of it, but I suppose that makes sense. A few of the pieces I'll be taking to tropic isle for our 200 display up front... Could use some superman etc.

is that the square one? or the 1/2 moon one?

there both great tanks! love that place. got my first salt water fish there! my 2 new clowns!

tell every one i said thanks lol (some random person who bought 2 clowns says thanks) lol

is that the square one? or the 1/2 moon one?

there both great tanks! love that place. got my first salt water fish there! my 2 new clowns!

tell every one i said thanks lol (some random person who bought 2 clowns says thanks) lol

The square one... I too got my first salt water tank there! I will tell them, "random person who bought 2 clowns says thanks." :)

The square one... I too got my first salt water tank there! I will tell them, "random person who bought 2 clowns says thanks." :)

that tank is nice except i only see it when the moon lights or what ever are on. im always there like maybe 30 min after opening. but i love love love that 1/2 moon tank. its so full of rock and caves its sweet!

i want to get a job down there. but its just to much of a ride. id make enough $ for pay for the gas..... but i still cant drive lol

that tank is nice except i only see it when the moon lights or what ever are on. im always there like maybe 30 min after opening. but i love love love that 1/2 moon tank. its so full of rock and caves its sweet!

i want to get a job down there. but its just to much of a ride. id make enough $ for pay for the gas..... but i still cant drive lol

Yeah the half circle tank really has been looking nice! Yeah long rides to work are no good!

Yeah the half circle tank really has been looking nice! Yeah long rides to work are no good!

wow we turned this in to a tropic isle thread lol.

i got a question for you. idk if you will no but. if when i start fragging my tank can i bring coral up there and get store credit for them?

i only ask because i no i wont be able to set up a frag tank till i move out.

wow we turned this in to a tropic isle thread lol.

i got a question for you. idk if you will no but. if when i start fragging my tank can i bring coral up there and get store credit for them?

i only ask because i no i wont be able to set up a frag tank till i move out.

Yeah you def can!

Yeah you def can!

sweet. what ever doesn't go in my dads tank will either go on a small rack i will make of egg crate attached to a mag float. or will send them up there.

every time im up there i for get to ask lol. wont be for a few moths

Back