From the creators of Meat Night! MNCOA

Also, there's an election coming up for MNCOA BOD seats. As these events continue to grow it's pertinent that proper order is set in place.

More information on this exciting event to come...

Sounds like you guys are having a grand ol'time. :)
I was wondering what MNCOA stood for. Even though I'm not a vegetarian, I'm with Gina. Some of what you guys listed just didn't sound like things to eat.::

OMG... Can't believe I did not see this. Ok... Who is going to get the Fugo (pufferfish)... I say if we are going to go....Lets go BIG!

Bill, I hope you have plenty of wood for the fire. By the time we are done, no beetles will be living within a block of that fire!:D

Scott

With the fires you guys build the fish will be cooked before it even hits the grill!

I would definitely try lionfish if I had the chance. They'd be a bit on the expensive side seeing as how the LFS is the only place I know of to purchase them locally :)

Interesting idea using pancake batter, we will give that a try at Fish Night for sure!

Yeah we had way too much food for 6 people (2 of which don't even eat seafood). Jen and Nicole said Cory and I are no longer allowed to go to the grocery store together without supervision.

I have some pics. I'll try to get them up tonight.

Yeah we had way too much food for 6 people (2 of which don't even eat seafood). Jen and Nicole said Cory and I are no longer allowed to go to the grocery store together without supervision.

I have some pics. I'll try to get them up tonight.

I'll supervise ;)

Lobster was 11lbs and change.

lobsteroutside.jpg

lobsterinside.jpg

Extension cords running to the cooking area for the deep fryer, crock pot and smoker.

table2.jpg

Table full of the first half of the food.

table1.jpg

Eight pounds of mussels (for two people :rolleyes:)

mussels.jpg

Fried scallops and chowder.

fryerandchowder.jpg

What happens after everyone leaves and I'm sitting by the fire bored with a box of beer. Threw three tiki torches (full of fuel) in the fire pit.

tiki.jpg

Back